June 1, 2017

3D-Thursday Blog Hop!

I have the most exciting news to tell you today blog readers. Four Stampin' Up! demonstrators, have joined forces to form a team called "3D-Thursday". What is 3D-Thursday? Keep reading and I'll explain. I hope you are going to be as excited as we are!



To kick off our debut, we are hosting a team blog hop so you can meet our team members and starting next Thursday and every Thursday thereafter, you will see one of us creating a 3D project with FREE project direction sheets that you can download and print! We will all be sharing the same tutorial on all four of our blogs each week.

This week, all four of us are creating projects using the Gift Bag Punch Board, which has carried over into our new catalog in June...yay! This is my project and make sure you visit my teammates!




My gift bag was actually created in two pieces. The top portion was created with the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper and slides off of the bag. I have lots and lots of layered medallions that I show you how to assemble in my FREE Project Sheet. I even have a little tip on gluing the Mini Tassel in place! And as promised, here is my FREE Project Sheet that you can download and print so you can create your own project:




You can now click on the graphic below to go to the next stop of our Blog Hop. Jennifer Gulch at Twins and Twine is up next and I just know she is going to wow you with her project! Make sure you take the whole hop so you can meet all of my teammates! Some of the links may not work until we all have this figured out so keep checking back!


http://tattedstamper.blogspot.com/




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code:  DE6GBDRG

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Debbie! This is a great idea. I love 3D projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, I think we are going to have fun with this new venture!

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and talent. Each of the designs are so very creative! Can't wait to get started on each of the four projects. So very grateful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!