May 21, 2017

The Tarnished Foil Technique with New Video!

There's a new technique in town and I just had to try it! See the gorgeous background on my card? Notice the mix of silver, gold and copper? This technique is called "tarnished foil" and I am in love with it!


Another thing I really love is that the Fluttering Embossing Folder, the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies, the Butterflies Thinlits Dies, and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies are returning in our new Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.....yay for that!




The Gold Foil Sheets die-cut butterfly looks so pretty layered over a Whisper White Cardstock solid butterfly. And for my sentiment, I demonstrate for you in my YouTube video how I made the wording follow the shape of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock layer that I cut with my Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies


The photo below shows you a close-up of the beautiful copper, gold & silver for this neat technique. Isn't it beautiful?



Would you like to learn how to complete a card just like this one? You are in luck today because I show you how with my new video. You can click on the video or the link right below it depending on your electronic device:






-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!