May 21, 2017

Remarkably Creative May Blog Hop!

Welcome to the May Remarkably Creative Blog Hop. I'm so glad you stopped in to visit! This month we are all using "something new" from the upcoming 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. If you are starting the hop with my blog, I'll direct you to the next blog with a listing at the end of my post! Enjoy!




One of the first items on my demonstrator pre-order was the Daisy Punch, the Daisy Delight stamp set, the coordinating Delightful Daisy Designer Paper, Glitter Enamel Dots and the 1/4" Copper Trim. Wow, these products are fabulous!
Take a peek at my card:



The little background grunge you see stamped on my Whisper White Cardstock layer is actually a mini flower cluster image to use with some stems that come in the stamp set. I stamped three times without re-inking in each cluster. I thought the image was perfect to add color to my background. Do you think so too?



The daisies are all stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink and I carefully pounced the color on the inside of each flower petal with a So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker. I didn't want to drag the Tranquil Tide Ink to make it messy so pouncing alleviated that issue! I hope you enjoy my project today and make sure you visit all of my blog hop teammates for so much more inspiration!

****



****

Stampin' Up! Supplies (Note that some will only be available June 1st):




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN
 

11 comments:

  1. Great way to create the background Debbie. I also love the 'pouncing' on the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Tranquil Tide. The background on the top part is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! I especially love the copper ribbon... I never would have thought to pair it with the soft colors of the card, but it complements it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love size of this ribbon. It makes it so easy to work with. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oh love the paper cut on an angle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!