May 30, 2017

Not One, Not Two, but Three Wedding Cards!

Friends of Dave and I asked me to create a wedding card for a wedding they are traveling to this upcoming weekend. They didn't give me much to go by or request anything specific so I created three cards for them to choose from....and guess what? They purchased all three of them!


The first one uses the So Detailed Thinlits Dies and the So In Love Stamp Set. Both of these items will be retired after tomorrow so if you loved them like I did, make sure you order them in the next two days.

 


I kept my card with a monochromatic blues color shade and added Rhinestone Jewels and Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon to finish it off.




The second card uses the Petal Burst Embossing Folder for the background and I added two die-cut hearts using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Isn't this pretty?




The colors used are Basic Gray and Smoky Slate which compliment each other perfectly. For this card I added Pearl Jewels to complete the look:




My final card was posted a few weeks ago and you can read all the details about this card HERE.




Thanks for visiting today!


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN 


4 comments:

  1. I love the cards, the first one is my favorite and I am happy I have that set of thinlits I have used them for sympathy, thank you and anniversary cards, they are really versatile. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 3 cards are lovely but my fab is the first one in Dapper Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite. I can see why they purchased all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made the one with the 3 hearts in black and grey...I have the embossing folder so it was easy to recreate the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!