May 31, 2017

New Catalog Tomorrow and Product Shares!

Only ONE MORE DAY....the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog will be live tomorrow June 1st! Do you have your catalog in-hand yet? If not, contact me! This catalog is jam-packed with brand new products....new stamps, new colors, new designer papers, new ribbon, new embellishments....the list goes on and on!



Please do not use the May Host/Hostess Code. I completed all the orders for May because retiring items were running out. My new Host/Hostess Code for June, starting tomorrow is:



Ordering from the new catalog starts at 2:00 pm Eastern Time and I will be right at my laptop entering my new items. Included with my own order will be the following product shares and I STILL HAVE ROOM FOR MORE OF YOU. Sign up today...I'll Paypal you an invoice and you'll be included with my order. I am going to pay for 2-Day delivery so turn around time to you will be about a week to give me time to cut up the papers and ribbons:







Contact me today to sign up for one or 
all of these product shares!

Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team 
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG


1 comment:

  1. Gonga deals! What are the first things you are going to order from the new catalog?! I want the piggies and the birthday delivery bundle for sure. I don't doubt there is a thing or two more I can't live without!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!