May 15, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #248!





Hi Everyone. I hope you had a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's. It's Marcia's Color Challenge this week at Merry Monday. We are all using turquoise, green and purple. I think I nailed the colors, see?




I used all of the hat images in the Jolly Friends stamp set to create an inked background layer. I have so many layers on this card and that's what makes it great to use all of the colors, even the stitched ovals!




My little elf is even sporting a hat with a pompom. Do you have an idea in mind yet with these three colors? I hope to see your project in our gallery. Make sure you stop in to visit Merry Monday as we have lots of inspiration this week!


Supplies Used:
Retired: Flurry of Wishes stamp set, Jolly Friends stamp set, Jolly Hat Builder Punch


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN


8 comments:

  1. Just love your rows of hats for your background, Debbie! Perfect with the elf in the oval!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is sooooo cute. Love all the layers, hats background, elf in the oval....O.K. I'll just say I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisteria Wonder is one of my favorite purples. Yes, you nailed the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Debbie with your rows of hats. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...what a cute, cute card Debbie! I love your background full of hats and all the layers, and of course that fun little elf steals the show! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, your card is just adorable - love that charming elf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love your card Debbie! Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!