May 8, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #247!





A silhouette image in any color but black today is on tap for our challenge at Merry Monday. I wanted to be different and not use a scenery-type stamp image so I used this cute little reindeer as my silhouette:




I stamped the background image twice without re-inking so that I had the light & dark effect. I then added the reindeer and frame images over the background stamping:





The gold Metallics Enamel Shapes and little red bow were perfect to finish off my card. Hop on over to Merry Monday to see the projects created by my teammates this week!

Supplies:
Retired: Joyous Celebrations stamp set
New: Lemon Lime Twist Ink, Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN


7 comments:

  1. What a cute card Debbie, I love the colours and papers you used. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great green! and cute card design. I find using non-black silhouettes hard to use. Others do it with ease--kraft, blue, brown, tan.... oh my. I do it and it feels so wrong. You rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the strokes of green behind your espresso deer, Debbie - such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Debbie. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is so sweet! Love the paint swoosh background, too. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet silhouette Debbie, love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!