May 3, 2017

Lots of Feathers with Feather Together!




Dig out your Watercolor Pencils, you are going to love this one! Notice that I water-colored around all of my feathers that appear white on my white background? That's because I white-heat-embossed all of the feathers first on Watercolor Paper. Once the embossing powder was melted with my Heat Tool, I began my magic:




I added color with two mediums. First I used our Watercolor Pencils and my Aqua Painter to get the lighter effect. Then I added a 2nd and 3rd layer of color using the ink from my Ink Pads. I'm really happy with the results!




To finish off my background layer, I added some splotches of Basic Black Ink using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White Cardstock and layered over Vellum Cardstock. Here is a listing of all the supplies I used today:





Shop Stampin Up! My Online Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWEUN

2 comments:

  1. This is way cool! I'm glad you used this set. I thought it was an awesome set and it carried over but I never see people using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW ! This is one set I didn't buy...yet. If it's carried over, I may have to change that. What a stunning card, Debbie. I love the colors you used. I am going to have to try this pronto! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!