May 5, 2017

Free Card Kit for May!

Happy May! A new month brings a new card kit that I will send you in the mail for all Online orders through my Online Store! This month, customers are able to pre-order a new stamp set, designer paper pack, dies and new In Color ink pads so I thought I would use those products to create this month's FREE kit from the Eastern Palace Bundle:






You will receive all of the layers and pieces to create this card (designer paper may vary) and you can download my FREE instruction sheet if you keep scrolling below:




I used the large medallion and medium medallion to cut both of the die-cut shapes you see in the center of the Dapper Denim Cardstock layer:



Also, for those of you that ordered the Eastern Palace Suite already, Stampin' Up! has a Project Sheet that you can download to create 3 projects. Click here to print and create: 






You haven't ordered this fabulous bundle yet? Why not? The good news is that it is still available for you to purchase AND I'll send you a FREE 5-Project Tutorial to use with your bundle! Here are the catalog numbers you need. Click on the bundle you want and you'll go straight to my Online Store:









Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN

1 comment:

  1. I like how the die cut panel appears to be floating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!