May 1, 2017

Eastern Palace Bundles Are Here Now!

Eastern Palace Bundles are now available to all customers and demonstrators. You can now see the products in the Online Store starting today May 1st and I am listing each bundle here for you. I also have a new Host/Hostess Code to use for May when placing an order totaling $50 to $149.99:




Reminder that I wills send you 5 Project Sheets for FREE when purchasing Bundle #1 or Bundle #2.


BUNDLE #1 for the Avid Crafter:




This is EVERYTHING you will receive which includes FREE Very Vanilla Envelopes and FREE Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock....a package of each product for FREE!













Bundle #2: This is EVERYTHING you will receive which includes a FREE package of Very Vanilla Notecards & Envelopes:















Shop My Online Store: Debbie's Store
Stampin Up! Catalogs
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWEUN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!