May 14, 2017

Calla Lilies for Mother's Day and a New Video!

My Mom is very special to me. I've always called her an angel. I can not think of one negative thing to say about my Mom. She is the example of the perfect Mother. I wanted to give her a super-special card for Mother's Day. As most of you know, she lost her husband and my Dad in February and it has been a big adjustment for her. I will be seeing her today as she is meeting Dave and I for lunch and then we are all going to my nine-year-old granddaughter Kaitlynn's dance recital. It should be a great day!


So this is the card I created for my Mom for Mother's Day:




These are 3D cally lilies and yes, they are very bulky so hence, the card should be one of those that are hand-delivered:




This is one of those projects that is perfect for displaying on a shelf or mantle. Wouldn't it be pretty as framed art?





I have even created a video to show you how to create the flowers and the card:




-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--




If you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies I used on today's project, click on the item below to go to my Online Store:





Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card -- love the lillies! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane and Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!