May 23, 2017

A Little Wood Crate For My Cards!

Only ONE MORE WEEK before our new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog goes live! I bet you can't wait. If you are a customer of mine, you should have received your new catalog in the mail. Please contact me if you haven't.


The moment I was able to view the new catalog as a demonstrator, the new Wood Crate Framlits Dies was on my list of favorites. Just look at how C-U-T-E this is!




And how about the new Wood Textures Designer Paper? How perfect for the crate right? The crate is perfect to hold 3" x 3" mini cards. I made 5 of them using the new 2017-2018 In Colors. First take a close-up peek of the front of the crate:




The Wood Words stamp set coordinates with the crate die and you'll be able to purchase both items as a bundle and save 10%. Craft Fair people, wouldn't this make great Craft Fair items to sell? This is what my crate looks like from a side view. I haven't added mini envelopes yet. You can see there's plenty of room to add them in:



Here are the individual In Color Mini Cards!
Tranquil Tide In Color,
Rhinestone Jewels:



Lemon Lime Twist In Color,
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies,
Pearl Jewels:



Powder Pink In Color,
Classic Label Punch:



Fresh Fig In Color
Pretty Label Punch,
White Baker's Twine:



and Berry Burst In Color:



Have I convinced you that you NEED this Wood Words Bundle? There are so many more ideas in my head. Where to start? Make sure you visit my Online Store on June 1st so you can place your order. I am close to earning the 2018 Alaska Incentive trip and your order will help me earn it!


Please come back to visit tonight as I participate in the Thailand Achievers Blog Hop at 5 pm Eastern Time!

Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
May Host Code:  EPDCWUEN


2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect project! The wood crate is awesome and those 3 x 3's with new colors are super too! Great project, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, a great way to show the new colors!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!