Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary, but first some important business:
COMING SOON!Our APRIL 2017 Mini Session with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS CATALOG at Create with Connie & Mary!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials.
So neat to have a coordinating bundle that stamps and cuts the images plus more:
Here are the layers to my card:
- Card Base: 11" x 4-1/4", score and fold in the center at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: So Saffron Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the daffodil flower image repeatedly to create a background using So Saffron Ink. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Soft Sky Cardstock 3-1/2" x 2-1/8". Stamp the sentiment at the very top using Soft Sky Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Using the Basket Builder Framelits Dies and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, cut on of the grass and glue to the bottom of layer 4.
- Flowers: Stamp 2 of the daffodil image using So Saffron Ink and 3 of the small flower using Soft Sky Ink, all images on Whisper White Cardstock. Add color using an Aqua Painter and the Ink Pads. Glue layered over the grass adding one Stampin' Dimensional to the blue flower in the front. Add Pearl Jewels to the center of the blue flowers.
- Clouds: Stamp two clouds using Soft Sky Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the framelits. Glue near the sentiment, one on each side.
- Stamps: Lift Me Up, Basket Bunch, All Things Thanks
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Inks: So Saffron, Soft Sky
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Basket Builder Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: