So, we as demonstrators got to pre-order something NEW & WAY EARLY from the upcoming new Annual Catalog that debuts in June. Two whole months early. I used the sketch from Create with Connie & Mary with some of those new products. You like?
So what's new? Here's a whole list that will be available to YOU ALSO on May 1st. Lots of new products packaged as a bundle along with TWO FREE PRODUCTS and 3 new IN COLORS:
EASTERN PALACE SUITE
The new die-cuts are to die for (sorry)! And the designer paper has two specialty sheets and the gold vinyl stickers...well, look at the close-up below:
I will be offering my local customers a FREE class with the purchase of this bundle AND if you are not local, I will have FREE direction sheets for ANYONE that orders this bundle starting May 1st. I'll add the catalog number at the time so you'll know what you need when you order. One catalog number takes care of the whole listing I gave you above. How neat is that?
And speaking of neat....have you signed up for our April Mini Session at Create with Connie & Mary? Join in on the fun and receive the tutorials immediately after you make the purchase. Here's a Sneak Peek of what you'll receive. With projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS CATALOG at Create with Connie & Mary!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials.
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us - Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year)