April 19, 2017

Control Freaks April Blog Hop!


Hi Stampers and welcome to the April Blog Hop by the Control Freaks Stampers! This month we are featuring either Mother's Day projects or projects for Friends. I opted to create 3 projects that would be suitable to present to some of my friends:


You may have arrived here from Melissa Davies blog. Did you like her projects as much as I did? For my 3 cards, I used the new Eastern Palace Bundle that is a brand new bundle of products debuting in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog....but....we as demonstrators got to order way ahead of time. And guess what, you as customers will be able to order the same products on May 1st, a whole month early. Look for more details soon on my blog!

For Card #1 I used some of the die-cuts to create a pretty background layer and snuck a layer of the designer paper under the die-cuts:


Notice the center of each die-cut? The gold centers are Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers. What a great way to add that final little touch a card needs. Now let's move on the Card #2:


I used one of the stamp images to ink as a background image. I inked VersaMark Ink and then sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. Did you notice the new In Color I used for the stamping? This new In Color is called Fresh Fig, love it! I added a row of the Eastern Palace Designer Paper on the left side and added a few stamped elements along with a gold tassel from the Mini Tassels Assortment. So much to look at on this card.

And Card #3 is my final project:


This card too uses a few layers of the Eastern Palace Designer Paper, the Gold Vinyl Stickers in the background and a die-cut using another new In Color called Tranquil Tide. Love those new stickers!

Thanks for popping in to visit. Next in line is my wonderful teammate LeeAnn Greff and please make sure you visit all of my Control Freaks teammates!






13 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie!! You just sold me on the Eastern Palace designs!!! It looks like I will need to sell that item sooner than I anticipated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! You are having some fun with this set of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I always have fun, every time I stamp is a good day!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Debbie!! I forgot to tell you to check with Cindy to see what I am selling and why. Ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, now you have me intrigued but I know a ton of Cindy's. Which one am I checking with?

      Delete
    2. Debbie..You mean you can't read my mind? Ha ha ha!! My husband can't either!!πŸ€— It is the lovely Cindy Elam that is one of your April blog hops!! I love how you ladies do this!! What fun!! Have a wonderful day!!😎

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards! My favourite is the white over DSP one. Clever use of the dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was the most popular, especially on Pinterest. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!