Not many know this but the morning that Dad passed, we all had to drive home from Maine Medical Center which was 4 hours away for Dave and I and 6 hours for my Mom and brother Rick. When they arrived at my Mom's, my brother ended up having to call the ambulance a short time later because my Mom began shaking uncontrollably and hyperventilating. I could not drive there to be with her because Dave and I had gone 48 hours without sleeping. The doctors there gave her IV fluids and some medication to calm her nerves plus something to help her sleep. She is still suffering from exhaustion and of course grieving on top of that. Thanks so much for asking. We are keeping a close watch on her. She has not wanted to leave her apartment but next week I plan on going to get her to come spend a week with us. The grieving process sure is hard on a person.
Look what showed up in my email yesterday. Isn't that the neatest? Rett from Stampin' Up! had to answer a question of mine and he did that plus sent me this anniversary wish! I work for the greatest company!
Two of my Downline are my featured guest designers for today's post. I had asked the girls to create something using products from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog and they both created the neatest cards.
The first card was created by my Downline Maggy Everett:
I love the way Maggy incorporate the Tasty Trucks stamp set along with the Any Occasion stamp set. Both of these stamp sets combined together make for the sweetest birthday card!
Jennifer Roshto is one of my newest Downline who has totally fallen in love with our Stampin' Up! products. The stamp set of choice here on this card is the Avant Garden set:
The In-Color Doily really makes the solo flower and sentiment pop over the stamped background layer. And the perfect touch was to add some Baker's Twine from one of our Paper Pumpkin kits.
Great job girls and thanks for participating! Want to be part of my team and be featured on my blog just like these two girls? We have a great promotion going on during Sale-A-Bration:
January 4 to March 31 Promotion
How would you like to purchase ANYTHING in the catalog and receive 20% off each time your order? How? Keep reading....
Right now Stampin’Up! has an awesome special on the Starter Kit! You can choose $125 in Stampin’Up! product of your choice, plus 2 free stamp sets of your choice, for just $99! That’s almost $200 in product for $99, plus free shipping!
What I love most is that it is No obligation:
It is just really a GREAT deal! I will be honest, I think everyone should buy a kit :) I love a good deal! Get your wishlist going and click here to join now:
By joining my team you order what you want, when you want and however many times you want and receive your discount. You don't have to hold classes, you don't have to hold workshops and you can be your very own best customer!
- Free shipping for another 10% savings!
- 20% off all day, any day!
- Customize your kit to your liking!
- Pre-order from all new catalogs 30 in advance of catalog releases!
- You can join just for fun and benefit from the discounts while filling up your wish list! You do not have to sell or hold workshops and there are no penalties if you decide to drop. You keep all your goodies.
To quickly and easily sign up online :
- Go to my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/jointhefun
- In the left column, click on “Join Now” or click on the “First Impressions” video and watch that first then go to “Join Now”
- Take it slowly and build your kit by entering the item numbers for $125 in the product of your choice. Anything goes!
- Kit is $99 + tax and ships FREE
- That's it!
What type of demonstrator would YOU be?Stampin’ Up! invites all kinds of demonstrators. Which demonstrator would you be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20% discount and may occasionally sell to neighbors, relatives, friends.
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.