Farewell to Sale-A-Bration is our theme this week for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Did you get to earn all of the Sale-A-Bration products you wanted? If not there's only 14 days left to do so!
The Make A Medallion and the Glimmer Paper were both introduced a little later on as free products. I have them both paired together for my card today:
The Peek-A-Boo Peach Ruched Ribbon and the Carried Away Designer Paper (another free Sale-A-Bration item) really looks superb with all the other layers. Don't you think?
I used Peek-A-Boo Peach and Mint Macaron for Ink colors. Notice the two-step stamping with this stamp set? I completed my card by adding a sentiment from the Window Shopping stamp set:
Here's a listing of my layers:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper 5" x 3-3/4".
- Carried Away Designer Paper 5" x 2".
- Mint Macaron Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, 2-7/8" and 2-1/2" .
- Whisper White Cardstock, stamped and cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies circle that measures 2-3/8".
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 2-1/2" and trimmed close to the lettering on the width.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Stamps: Make A Medallion, Window Shopping
- Inks: Peek-A-Boo Peach, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper
- Designer Paper: Carried Away
- Accessories: Peek-A-Boo Peach Ruched Ribbon
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals