March 25, 2017

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

This week at Create with Connie & Mary, we are showcasing "Alphabet" cards. I must confess that I do not own any alphabet stamp sets so I had to get creative. Do you see what I did here using the Nailed It stamp set?




I stamped enough screwdrivers to create the word "Hi". This would make a great card to give your spouse, boyfriend, Dad or son!



I used my Marina Mist Ink Pad and a Blender Pen to color the top portion of each screwdriver and then added Smoky Slate Ink for the metal part.




I even added a row of screws as a border at the bottom. How fun is that? I hope you enjoyed my card for today and make sure you click on the links below to visit my teammates!


Card Layers:

  • Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
  • Layer #2: Neutrals Paper Stack 3/4" x 5-1/2". Glue about 1" from the bottom.
  • Layer #3: Lots Of Labels Dies & Whisper White Cardstock. Use the largest die and emboss using the Hexagon Embossing Folder.  Glue to Card front.
  • Screwdrivers: Stamp 4 screwdrivers using Basic Gray Ink and cut out with the framelits. Color using Marina Mist and Smoky Slate Inks with a Blender Pen. Remove one bottom portion of the screwdriver on one image. Glue the screwdrivers in place to form the word "HI" to card front.
  • Add Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine around the three times and tie into a bow.
  • Stamp the screw image repeatedly below the twine using Basic Gray Ink.
  • Embellish: Add two of the screw embellishments from the Urban Underground Embellishments
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Nailed It
  • Inks: Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Urban Underground Embellishments
  • Tools: Lots Of Labels Dies, Hexagon Embossing Folder




Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:

https://libbystamps.wordpress.com/
http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly