The card base uses Perfect Plum Cardstock and the 2nd layer is the Succulent Designer Paper. If you click on the link below, you will find another post where I used the same apron pattern and you can download & print my pattern:
DEBBIE'S APRON CARD FOLD PATTERN
And here is a closer look at all of the details for each stamped image. The spatulas and measuring spoons were stamped on Sahara Sand Cardstock and the mitts were stamped on Succulent Garden Designer Paper:
Items we are using in February Mini Session:
- Window Box Thinlets
- Balloon Adventures Bundle
- High Tide
- Any Occasions (SAB)
- Basket Bunch Bundle
Our FEBRUARY 2017 Mini Session will be STARTING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year)
Demos...did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin' Up! business? But...you don't need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH January and February 2017 Mini Sessions and get a HOME DECOR BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert! A perfect project for your Valentine-inspired classes!