It was club week for my two clubs and the feature was the Balloon Adventures stamp set. I showed the girls how to make their own designer paper using an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of Whisper White Cardstock. Once all the stamping was done, the cardstock sheet was cut into 4 pieces measuring 4" x 5-1/4" and we made four cards like this one and alternated the cardstock colors in the center:
12 balloons were also stamped and cut with the Balloon Bouquet Punch and glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:
What a great way to stay a whole sheet of cardstock and to be able to create 4 cards with it. How fun!
UPDATE: I received lots of requests asking for the size of the two layers in the center, here all all 4 measurements:
- Card Base: 11" x 4-1/4". Score at 5-1/2" and fold
- Layer #2: 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: 4" x 2-3/4".
- Layer #4: 3-3/4" x 2-1/2:
Items we are using in February Mini Session:
- Window Box Thinlets
- Balloon Adventures Bundle
- High Tide
- Any Occasions (SAB)
- Basket Bunch Bundle
Our FEBRUARY 2017 Mini Session will be STARTING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year)
Demos...did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin' Up! business? But...you don't need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH January and February 2017 Mini Sessions and get a HOME DECOR BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert! A perfect project for your Valentine-inspired classes!