February 25, 2017

Create With Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!



Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme today is "Color It". Have you joined in with the Adult Coloring Books that are all the rave? Well today I am using the "Inside The Lines Designer Paper" that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. This designer paper reminds me of the Adult Coloring Books. Take a peek at my card:




I used our Watercolor Pencils to color the image with a Blender Pen. I colored with the pencils first, just adding a little bit of color and then spread the color with the Blender Pen. Notice how I added just a tint of light blue around the outside of all the images. It really makes the lined images pop:




Another thing to notice is my cute and shiny bumblebee. Once I had him all water-colored, I used my Fine-Tip Glue Pen and added a layer of glue over the whole bee. Allow to dry and it's rock hard and non-sticky. Neat!




Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Nicole and NEXT to visit Melissa:

http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/
http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2017/02/ccmc-saturday-blog-hop-up-in-air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly