Welcome to the Color Fusers February Blog Hop! We have some fabulous projects to show you using the following colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach. When I first spied these colors, I automatically thought of ice cream & popsicles! The Cool Treats stamp set was perfect for my card:
So today's card fold is called a "Double Gate Card Fold". Isn't it the neatest? The photo below shows you all of the panels once the card base is scored and folded:
And this is what the card looks like when folded flat so it can be mailed. The size is a tad bit smaller then the normal card because I wanted to use an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock instead of 12" x 12". When closed, the card measures 5-1/2" x 3-5/8":
And what about the beautiful layers of the Succulent Garden Designer Paper that I used on some of the panels? Pretty huh? If you keep reading and scrolling down, I will give you all the measurements I used today!
Start with a piece of cardstock that measures 5-1/2" x 10-7/8". I used Early Espresso Cardstock. Score at 1-13/16", 3-5/8", 7-1/4" and 9-1/16". Fold on the score lines so that your card base looks like the photo below and then complete the stamping and layers (listed below the photo):
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 1-5/8" x 5-3/8" (cut 2)
- Succulent Garden Designer Paper 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" (cut 2)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3-3/8" x 5-3/8"
- Succulent Garden Designer Paper 3-1/4" x 5-1/4"
- Whisper White Cardstock 2-3/4" x 4-3/4"
Top Front Layers:
- Early Espresso Cardstock 3-1/8" x 3-1/8"
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3" x 3"
- Succulent Garden Designer Paper 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Whisper White Cardstock, cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Peekaboo Peach Cardstock 1/4" x 3-1/4"
Now I will introduce you to the blogs of my wonderful teammates. Click on their names below to be linked to their blogs to see what beautiful projects they have in store for you using the same colors!