Hi Everyone! Have you been enjoying browsing our two new catalogs? Although I was able to pre-order a month ago, I still have some of the new products on my wish list. Can you believe that? So today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie Mary, we are all featuring Sale-A-Bration. I actually used 2 stamp sets on today's card:
The background was created with 3 ink colors from light to dark using the Delicate Details stamp set. If you look closely at all of my lace border images, I added lots of Pearl Jewels at each scallop:
The sentiment is from the Designer Tee stamp set that I stamped in VersaMark Ink and wet-embossing using White Embossing Powder and my Heat Tool. I cut the shape out using the Best Badge Punch. Here are the steps:
- Card Base: Elegant Eggplant Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Wisteria Wonder Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/8" x 4-5/8". Stamp the lace images using Wisteria Wonder Ink (once), Perfect Plum Ink (twice) and Elegant Eggplant Ink (twice). Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Elegant Eggplant Cardstock using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Cut out with the Best Badge Punch. Cut out a second badge shape using Wisteria Wonder Cardstock. Glue the two badges layered together using Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue to card front in the lower right-hand side of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Bling: Add Pearl Jewels to each scallop.
- Stamps: Delicate Details, Designer Tee
- Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, VersaMark
- Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Best Badge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Nicole and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Want more ideas using products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog? Our January Mini Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary will be going live on January 11th and here's a Sneak Peek of all of our projects:
Items we are using in January Mini Session:
And if you sign up for January & February, get a HOME DECOR BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert! A perfect project for your Valentine-inspired classes! Visit Create with Connie & Mary today to sign up!