What do you receive when you sign up? You receive a kit that looks just like this in the mail each month without even having to lift a finger:
- And you'll get a VIP Paper Pumpkin Newsletter from me with additional projects you can make with your kit.
- You'll also receive Exclusive Projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team I belong to. Usually 10-12 projects will direction sheets you can print.
- A gift in the mail from me!
- And you get me as your Paper Pumpkin Coach!
Two ways to sign up:
- Visit my Online Store and order item #137859 and make sure you include your FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Sign up here: DEBBIE'S ONLINE STORE
- Or visit my Paper Pumpkin Store and sign up for one month at a time. Once you are signed up, you're good to go each month. Sign up here: DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE
Now on to my "Nailed It" card swaps:
Masculine cards.....I just love creating masculine cards. The Nailed It stamp set is so perfect and that was the stamp set I chose when I signed up for our Control Freaks Team Card Swap. I think I made 21 of them total!
If you take a peek at the close-up photo below, you'll notice that I had to do A LOT of stamping and die-cutting....but I had fun! That's all that counts right?
I had a total of 11 pieces that I had to cut out with dies times 21 = a lot of pieces. I like the little ruler die that I used at the top of my pocket to tuck all of my tools in. So cute, or should I say handsome?
The nuts and bolts were cut out using the Silver Foil Sheets and I kept the center piece cut from the inside of the nut and used it as a washer. Yes, I know my man hardware....nuts, bolts and washers! I'm one of those woman that knows how to use all the man tools too!
All of the tools were stamped and then colored with a Blender Pen and my Ink Pads and then cut out with the dies. I mass-produced all of them in one sitting, phew!
Here is a listing of all the supplies I used on my card:
If you are looking for some more great ideas using the Nailed It stamp set, I have some wonderful cards using this stamp set in our January Mini at Create with Connie & Mary which goes live tomorrow!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Hey Chick (SAB)
- Dragonfly Dreams Suit
- Nailed It Suite
- Sending Love Bundle
- Lift Me Up Bundle