Deanne is our hostess this week for our Merry Monday Challenge and the theme we are using is the inspiration photo above. I really liked the cup of coffee with the cookies so I tried to replicate that a little. What do you think of this card?
I embossed the cup and cookies using White Embossing Powder over Very Vanilla Cardstock and then sponged a little bit of Crumb Cake Ink. I love how the shading looks on my cup and cookies:
I hope you'll join me as I leave here to go visit my teammates. I'm sure you'll see lots of caffeinated creativity to draw from and maybe a few color combinations. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp set: Perfect Blend (retired), Wrapped In Warmth (retired)
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
- Tools: Holly Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, White Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Delicate White Doily, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Burlap Ribbon