Aren't these little turkey treats adorable? I do bookkeeping part-time for our local County Co-op & Farm Store. Not only does this Co-op sell fresh veggies and baked goods but they also have a store front that includes a bakery and they allow local people like me to sell on consignment. I am very successful in selling some of my homemade cards and each time we have an upcoming holiday, I create items to sell such as these. Sunday I spent the day making round two of these turkey treats as my first round sold out.
I used the now retired Purse Die to create these cuties by cutting off the top flap and of course not adding the purse handle:
The sentiment is from the Paisley's & Posies stamp set.
And the feathers are from the retired Feather Framelits Dies and the Four Feathers stamp set. I filled the 2" Cello Bags with carmels. The feathers were a little time-consuming to stamp and cut but once I got going production style, things came together quite quickly.
- Body: Purse Die with flap cut off using Chocolate Chip Cardstock.
- Feathers: Four Feathers stamp set. Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight & Chocolate Chip Inks & Cardstocks. 1" Circle Punch on the back of the leaves to cover the ends of the feathers.
- Head: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Punch for the eyes. Tree Builder Punch for the wattle using Peekaboo Peach Cardstock and the nose was hand-cut with Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Once the head is assembled, glue in place with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Banner: Stamp the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set using Peekaboo Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut notches on each end and glue in place with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fill with candies in a cello bag!
NOVEMBER MINI SESSION
The design team at Create with Connie & Mary has been super-busy getting our November Mini Session ready for you. We have some great projects in store for our subscribers this month. I can't wait for you to see them! With projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! PLUS...sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! December's session will feature projects using the NEW OCCASIONS & SAB catalogs! We know you'll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Yummy Little Christmas
- Holly Berry Happiness
- Hang Your Stocking Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
- Christmas Pines Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
- It's A Celebration/Here's to Cheers Bundle
Stamp sets we will be using in November Mini Session:
HOLIDAY BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH November and December 2016 Mini Sessions and get a BONUS TUTORIAL with FOUR NEW GIFT CARD HOLDER ideas designed by Mary Brown that you can dress up with your favorite holiday images!
December Mini Session will include products from the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to purchase our new session now!