November 5, 2016

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!


NOVEMBER MINI SESSION
COMING SOON! 


The design team at Create with Connie & Mary has been super-busy getting our November Mini Session ready for you. We have some great projects in store for our subscribers this month. I can't wait for you to see them! With projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! PLUS...sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! December's session will feature projects using the NEW OCCASIONS & SAB catalogs! We know you'll be excited about that! 



  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.


    Stamp sets we will be using in November Mini Session:

  • Yummy Little Christmas
  • Holly Berry Happiness
  • Hang Your Stocking Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
  • Christmas Pines Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
  • It's A Celebration/Here's to Cheers Bundle


We are in the Christmas mood for the next few months during our Saturday Blog Hops at Create with Connie & Mary. Today's project features "traditional Christmas colors", which is our theme and I've got a neat card to show you:


I created an Easel Card Fold using the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. Pretty neat huh?


All of the holly leaf bunches were stamped and hand-cut! And did you notice 
my red Pearl Jewels? I used a red Permaent marker to color them all!


This is what the card looks like at a sideways glance in the photo above and it does fold flat for mailing as you can see below:


There are so many steps to creating this card and I had to include more photo's to explain it so I created a downloadable direction sheet for you:


Supplies:

  • ·       Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness
  • ·       Inks: Emerald Envy
  • ·       Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron
  • ·       Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • ·       Tools: Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Tear & Tape
  • ·       Misc: Red Permanent Marker

***********************************

 
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, 
Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/


http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/

 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. You know what I like about Stampin' Up... you can find SOooooOOooo much inspiration for each and every thing. What I don't like about Stampin' Up is I can't afford to buy it all!!!!! I really like your shapely holly card. I wondered about that holly sprig... thought you punched all those leaves out and pieced the together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this wonderful card of yours while "strolling" through a pinterest recommendation. Thank you so much for sharing your directions with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!