NOVEMBER MINI SESSION
The design team at Create with Connie & Mary has been super-busy getting our November Mini Session ready for you. We have some great projects in store for our subscribers this month. I can't wait for you to see them! With projects using stamp sets from the HOLIDAY CATALOG! PLUS...sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! December's session will feature projects using the NEW OCCASIONS & SAB catalogs! We know you'll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Yummy Little Christmas
- Holly Berry Happiness
- Hang Your Stocking Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
- Christmas Pines Bundle (stamp set on sale this month!)
- It's A Celebration/Here's to Cheers Bundle
Stamp sets we will be using in November Mini Session:
We are in the Christmas mood for the next few months during our Saturday Blog Hops at Create with Connie & Mary. Today's project features "traditional Christmas colors", which is our theme and I've got a neat card to show you:
I created an Easel Card Fold using the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. Pretty neat huh?
All of the holly leaf bunches were stamped and hand-cut! And did you notice
my red Pearl Jewels? I used a red Permaent marker to color them all!
This is what the card looks like at a sideways glance in the photo above and it does fold flat for mailing as you can see below:
There are so many steps to creating this card and I had to include more photo's to explain it so I created a downloadable direction sheet for you:
- · Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness
- · Inks: Emerald Envy
- · Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron
- · Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- · Tools: Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Tear & Tape
- · Misc: Red Permanent Marker