November 6, 2016

The Box Card Fold & A New Video!

Last Call for the NEW Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs!

I will be ordering these two catalogs for all of my customers on Friday! If you have not ordered from me since June, you may not be on my list. Place a small order now and I will include you. Both catalogs debut in January and if you ordered from me from June until now, you will automatically receive these catalogs in the mail!


Now for today's project:




Just look at this beautiful Box Card Fold. Isn't it beautiful? As you can see in the photo's above, the card is flat for mailing with a belly band in the middle. Slide the belly band off of the card and you start to see the box portion:




And isn't the Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper pretty with the coordinating Garden In Bloom stamped images. I love how the belly band keeps the card closed flat and once you slide it off the box portion of the card appears:






And guess what, I have a step-by-step video for you that you can follow along with! You can view my video here:



 
And if you can't click on the video above because of your electronic device, click on this link:

-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! New catalogs are coming, how exciting. These are neat creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly