November 15, 2016

Thailand Achievers November Blog Hop!




Welcome to our Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop for November. All of the top demonstrators around the world that have achieved the amazing Stampin' Up!® Incentive trip to Thailand are participating in this blog hop. And I'm one of those lucky demonstrators. I earned the trip to Thailand for my hubby and I!


This month our theme is "Onstage Highlights". As demonstrators we get to go to special launch events that highlight the new products that will be debuting soon. I was not able to attend the OnStage event this time as the timing wasn't in the cards for me but I have some wonderful friends that attended and I could feel the excitement with them. I have photo's that I am using from my fellow demonstrators to highlight what they saw and did at these events. If you are on facebook and type in #onstage2016 in the search box, you'll see lots of photo's and highlights. I plan on attending our next OnStage event which for me, will be held in Virginia in April 2017. Our Blog Hop tonight is only a highlight - we could show you so much more but next time you will need to come and join everyone!




Rhonda Morgan posted about the day she received her packet in the mail and this was a photo of her ticket to the actual OnStage event. Wasn't this the cutest invite? Stampin' Up! always has creative elements to all of their events.




The next few photo's are from the actual event welcoming all of the attendees and some of the decor. Again, these were found on Facebook and I borrowed the photos for my blog post:






Stampin' Up! always goes above and beyond with their decor at these events!






And this was the stage and welcoming Sara Douglass who is our CEO:




Followed by Rich Judkins who is our CFO:




And look at who is stamping in the photo below: Shelli Gardner, Cofounder & Board Chair who was our CEO and just recently passed the reins over to her daughter Sara. And notice that yes, Rich does stamp. He is proving it in this photo:





The photo below shows you what all of the attendees received for attending OnStage and there was lots more. Stampin' Up! is always such a generous company. When I came back from Maryland last November, I had so many new products that were given to me and we always get some kind of bag to put our stash in. It was just awesome! Another perk is ordering from the new catalog. Because we attend these events we can pre-order. I remember sitting at the table ordering from my iPhone at the last event!





So how can you get in on the action? By joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator. Contact me for more information!

 


You may have started the blog hop with my blog Debbie Henderson or you may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. Make sure you visit everyone so you can feel the excitement of OnStage AND the new Occasions Catalog coming soon!








Thanks for taking part in our blog hop this month. We will be posting another blog hop next month so make sure you visit!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly