November 16, 2016

November Stamp Camp!



Last Friday I hosted my November Stamp Camp for my local stampers. The theme for my stamp camp was masculine projects. I know not many of you like to create masculine cards but for me, masculine cards are my favorite. They come together so easily for me. As you browse each card individually, I'll list all of the supplies I used on each. Let's start with this card:



  • Stamps: Hardwood, The Wilderness Awaits
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • DSP: Serene Scenery
  • Tools: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels colored with an orange Permanent marker
Card #2:



  • Stamps: Wetlands
  • Inks: Dapper Denim
  • Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
  • Tools: Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1-1/2" Circle Punch
  • DSP: Serene Scenery
Card #3:




  • Stamps: One Wild Ride, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Inks: Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil
  • Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Washi Tape, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Card #4:



  • Stamps: From Land To Sea, Tin Of Cards
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Burlap Ribbon
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
Treat Holder:



  • Stamps: From Land To Sea
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Tools: Curvy Keepsake Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, 1" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards! When I need to make masculine cards they are hard. When I'm just puttering around, the ideas pour out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!