November 1, 2016

NEW Product Alert and 25% OFF!

Before I show you the NEW Stampin' Up! product, I want to remind you all that when placing an Online Order through my Online Store....please, please double check the box that says NO CONTACT. I have 2 of you that have placed orders this month that had the box checked AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. That means I can't send you my monthly FREE card kit and other goodies that I send as a thank you each month. If you are reading this and did not get a thank you email from me after placing your order, please contact me with your order number so I can send you your gifts in the mail.


NEW PRODUCT! I am in LOVE and have already placed my order. Stampin' Up! just came out with a new set of framelits dies and they have stitch lines in all of them....yay!



And there's more! All of the stamp sets listed on this flyer are 25% OFF!
These stamp sets coordinate perfectly with our new "Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies":




You will receive 12 dies when you purchase this set of framelits: 4 Ovals, 4 Squares and 4 Circles:



Here's a video of the new product:




When placing your order, don't forget to use my new Host/Hostess Code for November and notice that I now have an expiration date for the code each month. Place an order between $50 and under $150.00 and you'll be part of my free products group.  Use this code in the box when you check out:


And PLEASE make sure the NO CONTACT option is not checked!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Why would it be "no contact"? It seems like you'd want their contact info... so you'd know where to send stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!