Isn't the sentiment from the Greetings From Santa stamp set perfect for this card. I was giggling as I stamped it because I thought it was so appropriate and I was also asking myself if I would prefer to be Naughty or Nice? I won't tell you what my answer was!
Here's the card recipe:
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Stamp the sentiment using Basic Black Ink on the bottom right corner.
- Layer #3: Real Red Cardstock 3" x 3". Glue a Whisper White Cardstock strip that measures 3" x 1" in the center vertically. Glue a Basic Black Cardstock strip that measures 3" x 1" horizontally about 1/2" from the bottom. Using the largest square from the stitched dies, cut the layers into the Santa Suit square shape. Glue to card front about 1" from the top using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Belt Buckle: Using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies, cut the smallest square using Gold Glimmer Paper. Using the hole in the glimmer paper, place the die that is one size larger around the hole and cut a small frame. Glue the belt buckle to the belt!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Greetings From Santa
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Gold Glimmer
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
Greetings From Santa: Clear Mount #143269, Wood Mount #142069
Check out all of the other 25% Off stamp sets here: 25% SALE
I have two posts today so make sure you scroll down to see my 1st post!