November 28, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #224!



For those of you that know me well, you know that Masculine cards are some of my favorite to create so I loved Kathy's challenge this week at Merry Monday Challenge!




So I used the Christmas Magic stamp set on all of my stamped layers by first embossing the jingle bells, the sentiment and the train with Black Embossing Powder. I then colored the jingle bells with Stampin' Write Markers. The cardstock colors used are Soft Suede, Smoky Slate and Whisper White for all of my stamping:




I also used the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack and Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper for my other layers. I love the way this card came out and I hope you plan on joining in on our challenge this week. It's almost time to send out Christmas cards you know!



Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Christmas Magic
  • Inks: Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler & Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
  • DPS: Neutrals Paper Stack, Candy Cane Lane
  • Tools: Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Debbie, I love that train and the fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Debbie. Love the train, sentiment, background paper and the perfect touch of the jingle bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. That train looks great for a masculine card, Debbie, and I love the papers you chose and the jingle bells!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pulled out this set to specifically make a card with the train stamp. This is great inspiration. I was clueless what to do with the jingle bell in this set but this is a cool idea. Hubby and I were singing the praises of Merry Monday. I've got all my cards ready to go thanks to playing along most of the year. Now just to get them in the mail....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Magic is the perfect stamp set for a masculine Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card, Debbie! Love that locomotive and the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Debbie! I love that train and what a great way to make a masculine Christmas card! Love the jingle bells along with it too! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, fantastic masculine card. Love those bells and train. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this "guy" card, Debbie! That train is a perfect image xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Debbie! Love the train and the bells!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!