November 21, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #223!



It's my turn to be the hostess at Merry Monday Challenge this week. I picked a color challenge for all of us to use of Light Blue, Dark Blue &  Pink. If you know me well and have been following my blog for some time, you know that I love to use non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards. Here's proof:



How did I start my card? By using a large sentiment stamped over a watercolored background. I then added all of my layers and elements from there. Although there is no such thing as blue pine branches, in the world of card-making there is and I love how all three of these colors look paired together with all the die-cuts:


I finished my card by adding a dark pink double-bow in the bottom corner and added a few Rhinestone Jewels in the background. I hope you'll play along with my color challenge this week and be sure to visit my teammates at Merry Monday to view their fabulous projects!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Suite Seasons
  • Inks: Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky
  • Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. So pretty Debbie, I love the beautiful swag you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your layered swag, Debbie! That light pink looks so great on the blues and I love the double bow too! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the colours Debbie, gorgeous Christmas card. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this color combo is your doing?! Ah ha... well, you've made a fabulous card to show it off with. I love that it is so non-traditional in color but very traditional with the pine boughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty Debbie and I have to tell you that I love the color challenge you picked! Never would have thought to use these colors together for Christmas, but I am totally loving them! Hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl! I LOVE this all together :) SOOOO pretty! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue spruce is kind of blue! Regardless, This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for a great challenge, Debbie! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, beautiful use of the colors. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Debbie! I love your challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!