November 14, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #222!




I hope you are going to absolutely LOVE the color challenge by Deanne this week at Merry Monday. I love it and I love how my card came out:


 



Doesn't the red just want to pop right off the card against my two gray shades and the addition of the white?





I have some wet embossing with the White Embossing Powder and some delicate details in the sleigh using the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies!


 
Please visit our blog to see what my teammates have submitted and I hope you join in with our color challenge this week!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Santa's Sleigh, Christmas Magic
  • Inks: VersaMark, Basic Gray
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
*************************************

Don't forget to sign up for our November Mini at Create with Connie & Mary. We went live on November 11th and you'll recieve all of the projects from this Sneak Peek:


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. LOVE this stunning and beautiful card. The red just "pops". Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Debbie, this is a beautiful card and one of the best I've seen yet using this stamp set! I'm totally CASE-ing this one! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can CASE and thanks for liking it so much!

      Delete
  3. Woot! You've shown off this color combo so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the crisp white sleigh with the grey trees and red bows, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sleigh and the pretty trees with their red bows, Debbie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning card Debbie! Isn't this color combo amazing!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Impressive! I really love your design and how the sleigh and reds pop. (If you're interested this would also work on the My Favorite Things color challenge... ) :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Debbie, this is a beautiful festive scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Debbie. Love that awesome sleigh among the trees. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card Debbie! That sleigh is so awesome in white with the pops of red, and I really, really need to get that die out and start playing with it! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous design... i love how you used the red, grey and white color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect card!! LOVING this one Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly