November 7, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #221!




Have you been enjoying our challenges each week at Merry Monday? We have another neat one this week by Colleen. All you need to do is create a project with a winter activity on it. I am "decking the halls" with my card for today:




Isn't my trio of mice adorable? To keep the coloring simple, all I did was add red hightlights to some portions of my stamped image. I like how clean it looks this way, don't you? I added just a hint of shimmer with some small stars and a few sequins. Just enough to dress up my card. Now it's your turn to join in. Visit my teammates at Merry Monday for lots more inspiration!



Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Merry Mice
  • Inks: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
  • Accessories: Metallics Sequins
  • Tools: Medium Star Punch, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (small star), Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies
  • DSP: Candy Lane 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! Indeed decking the halls is an important activity! I know Charles the cat will be so tickled when he learns that his favorite tree ever is going to show up in his new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Merry Mice, Debbie! Just love all the outdoor trimming accessories too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, your little mice are just too adorable. Fun card and love that striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun little mice, Debbie! I love the simple coloring! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love your little mice. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card Debbie...those little mice are just adorable!! Still have to ink mine up yet!! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Debbie! I might have to get this cute set! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking cute!! I love your coloured the mice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly