Isn't the mouse image from Merry Mice so stinkin' cute?
I love that all of our products coordinate so well together. I colored my image using my Ink Pads and a Blender Pen so it's all match-matchy with my layers. Here are the measurements for you:
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Warmth & Cheer DSP 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 2-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- Layer #4: Warmth & Cheer DSP 2" x 3-1/2"
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 5"
- Layer #6: Warmth & Cheer DSP 1/4" x 3"
- Stamps: Merry Mice
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Delightful Dijon, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- DSP: Warmth & Cheer
- Tools: Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: