November 26, 2016

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

I am so in love with the card I created this week for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is "Homespun Christmas" and the first thing that came to mind was the Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper. Look what I did with it:




Isn't the mouse image from Merry Mice so stinkin' cute?



I love that all of our products coordinate so well together. I colored my image using my Ink Pads and a Blender Pen so it's all match-matchy with my layers. Here are the measurements for you:
  • Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score at 5-1/2" and fold.
  • Layer #2: Warmth & Cheer DSP 5-1/4" x 4".
  • Layer #3: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 2-3/4" x 4-3/4"
  • Layer #4: Warmth & Cheer DSP 2" x 3-1/2"
  • Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 5"
  • Layer #6: Warmth & Cheer DSP 1/4" x 3"
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Merry Mice
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Delightful Dijon, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • DSP: Warmth & Cheer
  • Tools: Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/


http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love those colors together & those mice are adorable!
    Can I ask a favor? I follow this blog hop each Saturday. Do you know that your buttons for 'next' & 'previous' are backwards?? Would love it if you switched them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized the same about the buttons. This mouse is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I do like the Merry Mice and this one is extra warm and comfy. I'll save the hop for tomorrow when I'm at work pretending I'm working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly