November 2, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP060!

This week for the Global Design Project it is "case the designer week" and this is the card we are using to draw inspiration from:





Fellow demonstrator Brian King is who the featured artist is this week. Isn't his card adorable? I decided to copy his sketch and layout from his card to create my own card:





I cringed and closed my eyes when I cut into the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Paper sheet because until now, I have not been able to bring myself to cut it. Why? Because the sheet is specialty and because it is copper-embossed. It is too pretty to cut! Seriously! You can see more of the copper in the photo below:





See what I mean? Isn't it beautiful? I'm not a paper hoarder by nature but this one....ugh, it's been sitting untouched for what....a few months now? You'll also notice that I used the Cooper Foil Sheets for some of my layers that I cut using the Paisley Framelits Dies:



Visit my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators at the Global Design Project to peak at their projects for this week. They are all beautiful!


Stampin' Up! Products Used:
  • Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
  • Inks: Dapper Denim
  • Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Copper Foil Sheets
  • DSP: Petals & Paisleys
  • Tools: Paisley Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm glad you bit the bullet and cut up that paper so we could see this wonderful creation of yours! You have great layers and I love your little flower and paisley bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be a little slow but it dawned on my that I've seen this bear card on lots of blogs lately. I thought there must be something going on that everyone making this bear card....! Paisleys and poises card class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Debbie, I love the new copper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layering, Debbie, and the placement of these shapes. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!