November 4, 2016

First Friday PDF & New Card Kit For November!

Hi Stampers! Today I am showing you my FREE card kit for November, I wanted to post my new Host/Hostess Code for the month of November also. Remember to use this code if you place an order of $50.00 or more, but less then $150.00. You'll be on my list to earn FREE products from me if you do each month!


Here's the new code:





My host/hostess code is also always on my blog page right above my photo at the top. Order through my Online Store during the month of November and I'll send you all the layers and pieces to create this card for FREE!



This card is called a Twist Gate Fold Card and look how it opens:




Pretty neat huh?


And if you've been a customer of mine since June, I will be sending you a PDF direction sheet so you can create your own card just like this one! The direction sheet will have a listing of all the supplies I used plus the steps used to create this card.


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool card design. I'm going to have to try this out... I'll add it to my 8-page "to-try" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!