November 23, 2016

Craft Fair Projects!



You are going to be seeing some sporadic Craft Fair Project posts in the next few weeks. I'm going to try to sneak them in here and there when I can. In just two days, my daughter and I will be sharing a booth for a two-day craft fair locally. I make these "Magic Reindeer Food" packets each year and always save one for my granddaughter Kaitlynn. She sprinkles the food outdoors on Christmas Eve in anticipation of Santa for his reindeer!




I created a whole bunch of these as they are always one of my best sellers. All I did was add some oats and colored sugar sprinkles in the bag and add a topper to the cello bag. Make sure you don't use glitter as you may have nearby animals that ingest this and the outcome may not be good for them.




I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas and the coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch. Isn't the reindeer image adorable? He's my favorite from this stamp set. The photo below shows the little poem that is added to the bag topper that is stapled over a clear cello bag:




Bundle both and save 10%, Cookie Cutter Bundle, Item #143493
or purchase individually
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set, Item #142043
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Item #140396

**********************************
REMINDER: ONLINE EXTRAVANZA THIS WEEK ONLY!







Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. These are cute little packets (and better than the reindeer poop ones).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!