November 8, 2016

Advanced Class for November!



What do you think of my November Advanced Class? I did a little something different and we all had a great time. As some of you know, I have a background in painting also so when I spied this Santa paintbrush on Pinterest, a little light bulb went off. I knew I could easily create the paint brush and coordinate a 3" x 3" card to match! How fun is that?




We also created an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and stamped on it to add a little bit of charm. I have a long list of supplies I used for all three projects that I will list at the bottom of my post. Thanks to everyone that attended my class this month!



Stampin' Up! supplies used:
  • Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness, Star Of Light
  • Inks: Basic Black,Mint Macaron, Real Red
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
  • Accessories: White Ribbon
  • Tools: Holly Berry Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch, Curvy Keepsake Die, Classic Label Punch, Festive Flower Punch, Envelope Punch Board, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
  • Misc: Paint Brush, White Paint, Red Paint, Flesh Paint

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love all of it, did you say the card was only 3 by 3 as it seems so much bigger!lovely ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the card is 3"x 3". I probably should list the size of the paintbrush!

      Delete
  2. >hyperventilating< Did you know that SU doesn't sell a white gel pen anymore??!!!! Now I might have to into THE REAL WORLD to find one.

    Love this! Love it! That paint brush is brilliant! Did you paint the paintbrush with another paint brush? Did you break the space-time continuum like the time I googled Google?!

    I went to borrow the festive flower punch from a friend who owns all the SU products... except that one. I needed mustaches you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly