What do you think of my November Advanced Class? I did a little something different and we all had a great time. As some of you know, I have a background in painting also so when I spied this Santa paintbrush on Pinterest, a little light bulb went off. I knew I could easily create the paint brush and coordinate a 3" x 3" card to match! How fun is that?
We also created an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and stamped on it to add a little bit of charm. I have a long list of supplies I used for all three projects that I will list at the bottom of my post. Thanks to everyone that attended my class this month!
Stampin' Up! supplies used:
- Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness, Star Of Light
- Inks: Basic Black,Mint Macaron, Real Red
- Cardstock: Real Red, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: White Ribbon
- Tools: Holly Berry Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch, Curvy Keepsake Die, Classic Label Punch, Festive Flower Punch, Envelope Punch Board, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Misc: Paint Brush, White Paint, Red Paint, Flesh Paint