November 1, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 12!

Today is my last day to show you a Sneak Peek of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's. I had a blast creating all of these projects and I know you will too. For today's card, I used swirly's on a "Twist Gate Fold Card" and I show you how in my 15-page tutorial:



Use the PayPal link below to purchase my tutorial!
*********************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



And here's a recap of all of my Sneak Peeks that I showed you for all 12 days:














Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I feel very motivated by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the 12 day of Christmas Cards, and wanted to tell you how much fun I had doing them. It was amazing how many ways one stamp set could be used. I will be looking forward to any others you do. Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I my gosh I love hearing this Laura! I plan on doing this again once I can pre-order from the Occasions Catalog on December 1st! Maybe for Valentines!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly