October 16, 2016

Yay, A Video!

I'm finally posting a new video for you! When I worked full time for 8 weeks I was so behind in my life in general, everything took a back seat and I am finally caught up. I actually recorded 4 videos this past week so you'll see one each Sunday coming up.


So today's video was brought about by many of you asking me to show you how to create this card I posted a few months ago. This was a birthday Shaker Card I had made for my daughter Jessica:


This Shaker Card is made a little differently because it has two layers of Window Sheets. You can actually see through the layers to the back layer with the sentiment. And I used sequins and balloons for the shaker portion. I added coordinating balloons on the front of the card also:





So I made a new card for today's video with a Christmas theme using the stocking image from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and the Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper:



This is the inside of the card:


And laying flat so you can see the contents of the shaker:


View video here or click the link below the video:






Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Santa's Sleigh, Christmas Pines
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Tip Top Taupe
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Tip Top Taupe, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
  • Accessories: Metallic Sequins Assorment
  • Tools: Window Sheets, Foam Strips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Circles Collection Framelits Dies (retired)
  • DSP: Candy Cane Lane
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesome video Debbie! You did a great job explaining a complicated card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker card - and thanks for the video tutorial!! I may have to make this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite the nifty shaker design. I'll have to check out the video when I'm someplace with sound but I'm sure I understand the basic dynamics of how it is put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!