It's Saturday Blog Hop time at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is "Smell My Feet Treats" and this is my treat holder for our hop:
I gave this treat holder to my granddaughter Kaitlynn last weekend and she thought is was so cute! I used the Jar Of Haunts stamp set and the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies and had so much fun with this project! Here's a side view so you can see how I assembled my pieces:
And here's a quick sketch of the box portion. Just follow the measurements, score lines and cuts, glue it together and add the front and back stamped images:
- Stamp (2) of the mummy jar image from the Jar Of Haunts stamp set using Basic Gray Ink. Using a Blender Pen and Sahara Sand Ink, color at the top of each line to add some depth. Cut out the images with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.
- Create the box portion by using the sizes and pattern above.
- Glue a stamped image to each side of the box.
- Stamp the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes using Basic Gray Ink on Pumpkin Pie Cardstock measuring 1/2" x 4". Trim the ends into a "V". Add Halloween Night Enamel Dots to each side of the sentiment. Glue to box using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Insert a small cello bag filled with treats and tie Halloween Night Baker's Twine at the top of the bag.
- Stamps: Jar Of Haunts
- Inks: Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
- Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Halloween Night Bakers Twine, Halloween Night Enamel Dots
- Misc: Cello Bag, Treats
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: