October 9, 2016

Paper Pumpkin September & Buy One Get One Free Ends Soon!

Paper Pumpkin for September is so adorable and everyone is so excited with the kit. There are endless possibilities and I have some here today to show you. If you are a subscriber of mine, you'll receive all of the instructions for these projects in your monthly newsletter:




A trio of pumpkin labels card!





A scroll and a deer for my M&M's!





Peekaboo Peach flowers!




And a Santa Suit test tube holder!



If you missed the posting of the free project sheet from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team 
that I am part of, here it is again.....just in case you missed it!




And don't forget about our BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion that ends tomorrow:




and don't forget to use the promotion code BOGO 
in the box when you check out!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You always make Paper Pumpkin look so fun. Because you always show off what each kit has to offer I know I card I received recently was from a PP kit. I had no idea that friend was into PP (or even SU).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!