October 25, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects for October 2016!





Before I show you my "Alternative Paper Pumpkin Projects" for the October kit, I just wanted to remind you that you can purchase these monthly kits as Christmas gifts for your loved ones or for yourself. Heck, you can even have your significant other contact me to surprise you! I purchase one each month that gets delivered directly to my daughter & granddaughter's home and they work on the kits together. Did you know you can purchase 1 month, 3 month or 12 month subscriptions?


What does a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber receive from me each month?
  • A little red box automatically delivered to your doorstep each month
  • A little red box full of creativity for you to enjoy. We do all the work so you can skip to the fun with everything you need to make creative projects. Kits include everything you need but the adhesive (includes glue dots)
  • Your first box will include a clear block for your stamps
  • A free gift from me for subscribing after your first month has arrived and shipment for your 2nd month is ready to go out
  • A monthly newsletter from me with my very own alternative projects and how to make all of my alternative projects
  • A monthly newsletter with 10-12 project sheets from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team I belong to with even more ideas
  • And me, your creative coach that can help you when you need help!
Join here:


Now here are my Alternative Projects for this month. If you are a subscriber of mine, I will be sending you a newsletter around November 2nd with all the steps to creating these cards:




The two cards made exactly like the kit are included in the photo above and here:





And all of these are the alternative ideas:









Subscribers, these cards will be included in your monthly Paper Pumpkin Newsletter with all the measurements and directions. If you join my Paper Pumpkin team of subscribers, you'll be included in my monthly newsletter!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool. I like the shaker tag on the last one. I promised my friend I'd actually make and send her a shaker card. I like the idea of fall themes with leaf cutouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly