So what did I use on this card?
- Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set
- Paisley Framelits Dies
- Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper
And did you notice the beautiful Copper Foil Sheets?
- Card Base: Mint Macaron Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2". Stamp the image using Mint Macaron Ink on the top portion as a background.
- Layer #2: Designer Paper 4" x 4". Cut the top starting at the 4" on the left, down to 2-3/4" on the right. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Add a strip of Copper Foil Sheets to the designer paper about 1/4" from the top that measures 1/4" x 4-1/2" and trim to fit on the ends.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/4" x 2-1/4". Stamp the sentiment on the bottom using Rich Razzleberry Ink. Set aside.
- Flower: Cut one flower using the framelits and the Copper Foil Sheets. Glue to Layer #4.
- Ribbon: Cut a piece of the Delightful Dijon ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack that measures 2-1/2" long. Snip the ends at and angle and fold in half. Glue to the back of Layer #4. Glue Layer #4 to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Copper Foil Sheets
- DSP: Petals & Paisleys
- Accessories: Ribbon Trio Pack
- Tools: Paisley Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
We are having so much fun at Create with Connie & Mary during our October Mini Subscription. Here's a Sneak Peek of what we've been doing:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Christmas Pines Bundle
- Greetings from Santa
- Paisleys & Posies Bundle
- It's A Celebration
- Candy Cane Christmas