October 19, 2016

October International Projects Highlights!



Hi Blog Visitors! Welcome to our International Project Highlights  #internationalprojecthighlights using current Stampin' Up!® Products. We are all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that will be coming together monthly and we have all created this gallery of projects for you to be inspired by! We would love it if you could visit every one of our blogs and see a close up of our projects. You can see the gallery when you scroll below and the gallery will be on every blog that you click on so you will never be lost.


So for my project this month, I was playing with my Paper Pumpkin kit from September and decided to use some of the elements to create today's card. Take a peek:




If you look closely at the left side of my project, you'll noticed I tucked a test tube full of fall-colored M & M's. The test tube slides right into the center of the card like this:



The close-up below shows how I used one of the self-adhesive strips for one of my layers on the front and then added Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper and tied Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the whole layer. The pumpkin image was pre-printed on the tag so all I had to do was add the sentiment:



This is what my card looks like from the side view:


And with the test tube removed:

The layers of my card are as follows:
  • Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 4-1/2" x 9". Score on the 9" side at 3-3/4", 4-1/2" and 5-1/4". Turn the cardstock piece to the 4-1/2" side and cut two slits between the scored lines 1" from each edge. Fold on all score lines and push the center piece to the inside of the card.
  • Layer #2: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 3-1/4" x 4". Whisper White Cardstock is the same size for the inside of the card.
  • Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper 3" x 3-3/4".
  • Layer #4: Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper 1/2" x 2-3/4". Cut a notch on one end.
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Paper Pumpkin September, Star Of Light
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Halloween Night Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Misc: M & M's

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my project . There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in our gallery andyou don't want to miss any of them. We know that you will love all of projects made from Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators around the world!










Make sure you come back to visit at 8:45 pm for the Control Freaks Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

16 comments:

  1. A great idea including the treats in the spine of your card. Angela - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great idea for Halloween Treat! Thank you for sharing. Satomi from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you incorporated the tube into the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you incorporated the tube into the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Debbie. I love the sweet treats in the spine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!! I love this paper pumpkin alternative! What a great project to share! Thank U!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea putting the test tube of M&Ms down the middle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of using a tube to include the M&Ms in the card. Off now to investigate where to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly