I started with two layers of cardstock, two layers of designer paper and added the sentiment. Pretty simple and here's how:
- Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Stamp the sentiment at the far right using Basic Black Ink. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Halloween Night Designer Paper. Using the sheet with the scenery printed on it, cut to fit as shown in the photo. I'm sorry that I mailed my card already and did not write down this measurement.
- Twine: Wrap the Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the card twice and tie into a bow.
- Stamps: Suite Seasons
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black
- DSP: Halloween Night
- Accessories: Halloween Night Bakers Twine
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: