October 29, 2016

Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Blog Hop!




Nothing But Words is our theme for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary and I let the Halloween Night Designer Paper do all the work for my card today:



I started with two layers of cardstock, two layers of designer paper and added the sentiment. Pretty simple and here's how:
  1. Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
  2. Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
  3. Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper  4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Stamp the sentiment at the far right using Basic Black Ink. Glue to card front.
  4. Layer #4: Halloween Night Designer Paper. Using the sheet with the scenery printed on it, cut to fit as shown in the photo. I'm sorry that I mailed my card already and did not write down this measurement.
  5. Twine: Wrap the Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the card twice and tie into a bow.




Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Suite Seasons
  • Inks: Basic Black
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black
  • DSP: Halloween Night
  • Accessories: Halloween Night Bakers Twine

Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/


http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/

 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Great way to use this paper. I had to have a pack of it... never got around to using it though. There's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of DSP here! great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!