October 31, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #220!



Bonnie has a neat challenge for us this week at Merry Monday Challenge. How will you decorate your door for Christmas this year? Show us by creating a card. This is how I decorated my door:





I created my own door by using layers of cardstock sponged with ink. I have been an empty nester for quite some time now as both of my kids are grown up and on their own, so I added two stockings to my door for Dave and I. I added a small die-cut bow at the top and snuck in a few holly leaves:


 


I just know we are going to have some beautiful cards for you to look at in the gallery this week so make sure you stop by and visit at Merry Monday and hopefully you'll join us by playing along!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Hang Your Stocking
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, Christmas Stocking Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Clear Wink Of Stella


 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Cute doorway scene. I'm thinking if I join this challenge I'll have to make my own doorway like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paneled door and pretty polka dot Christmas stockings, Debbie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Debbie, I love how you created your door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card Debbie, and I love how you created the door...looks so real! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Debbie. Great door and house front. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling door and I love the hanging stockings, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous design... love those little stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable creation! Love the two stockings too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly